Technology keeps advancing day by day, and the users are never getting satisfied with it. The MERN stack is becoming widely popular, showcasing as an excellent choice for developing high-quality web applications. If one can build and deploy good MERN applications, it can help their career prospects as a developer in leading MNC’S.
What is MERN Stack?
MERN stack is a web development framework that is an acronym for MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS. Here we list down the details of what each of these components are used for in developing a web application:
· MongoDB: this is a document-oriented, no-SQL database that is used to store the application data.
· ExpressJS: it is a framework layered on top of NodeJS, used to build the back-end of a site using NodeJS functions and structures.
· ReactJS: it is used to make UI components that create the user interface of the single page web application.
Programming languages. MongoDB, NodeJS, and ExpressJS are dedicated to developing the back-end of web applications.
ReactJS is considered one of the best libraries for developing user interfaces, whereas ExpressJs is perfect for speed enhancements.
Why is MERN Growing Rapidly in Web Programming?
A Closer Look at MERN Stack Components
Why Use MongoDB?
· Scheme Less
· Simple atmosphere setup
· Flexible document model
This is a web application framework for NodeJS. It simplifies the task of writing server code. There’s no need to repeat the same code as done earlier with the NodeJS HTTP module for developers. It is designed for building robust and scalable web applications and APIs and is best known for its fast speed and minimal architecture.
Why Use Express?
· Asynchronous and single-threaded
· Code reusability using a built-in router
React developed by Facebook developers is used for creating views in HTML, wherein it uses a comprehensive programming language to build repetitive DOM elements. This completely differentiates MERN from MEAN.
Why Use React?
· Features like Virtual DOM, JSX, and Components make it much faster than other frameworks
· Supports components that are essential building blocks of UI
Why Use NodeJS?
· Single-threaded module
· Fast code execution
Future-Fit your Web Development Career with Techmindz
Convinced or almost convinced? Join to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies with Techmindz much effectively and interactively. We ensure in giving career guidance and prepare your profile to get hired, wherein our training programs empower thousands with expert knowledge. Get your grips in the MERN stack with Techmindz.