CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: CLASSROOM TRAINING
TECHMINDZ, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case TECHMINDZ cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: ONLINE CLASSROOM TRAINING
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or you have access course material from the learning portal.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
COURSE RESCHEDULING POLICY
In case TECHMINDZ reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to TECHMINDZ at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However you can opt for replacement policy.